Jun 21, 2008

More Durga Temple Album Designs

Durga Temple - High Rocktane

The initial cover image was a logo for the bands Myspace site that I added onto every few days and uploaded as the default image there, like a super slow motion animated gif. I liked the technique I was using in Photoshop, taking b&W images and adding layers of color for effect and shading. The pic on the back cover is by our friend Kelly, aka Tarantula. The pic of the band is by Kimberly Bull. My brothers drawings are on the inside over.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Durga Temple - All The Time:

I did the overall deisgn on this and the band'd friends provided the art. The horse on the cover was Troys as well as the band pic. The logo on the cover and the 'Velocitractor' drawing on the spread was by Jeff Duka. The background pattern on the front and the zombie people on the right side of the spread are by my Pat McEleny. The guitar and the "Rock Music" writing on the cd was by Jays nephew. The zombies, the band and Troy killing zombies were all drawings by Pat Paul. The pic beneath the tracklisting is by Kim Bull.

Photobucket 

Durga Temple - Live At the Rock Church CD

This was a project I worked on using the style of the High Rocktane cover. The name and back image on the cover came from a cell phone pic I took of a church on the eastside of midtown Manhattan. The pic of the band came from a picture by Jeff Duka. It was fun to make all of the images on this, I took my time. The CD images was found by my girlfriend. I printed out large size color copies of the inside.

Photobucket

OG:
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: